Wine export is a sophisticated business
We have all the experience and connections required to arrange a perfect delivery.
The Wine Selector exports its products directly, seeing to all the paperwork involved in customs and delivery procedures simplifying and expediting the export process. All this is made possible by the experience and the organisational skills of The Wine Selector and its collaboration with specialised partners.
We work with importers all over the world, meeting their requests on a daily basis. We export wines in both large and small batches, thanks to our groupage service.
We select and export wines from the best Crus of Italy, like:
- Chianti / Chianti Classico DOCG
- Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Amarone della Valpolicella DOP
- Prosecco DOC
- Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- Soave / Soave Classico DOC
- Franciacorta DOCG
- Lambrusco Grasparossa di Castelvetro DOC
- Barbera d’Asti DOCG
- Barolo DOCG
- Asti DOCG
- Nebbiolo d’Alba DOC
- Montepulciano d’Abruzzo DOCG
- Nero d’Avola
- Primitivo di Manduria DOCG
- Taurasi DOCG
- Falanghina DOCG
- Pinot Noir
- Pinot Gris
- Cabernet Sauvignon
…and many others.